- MYOB Training, Consulting and Troubleshooting
- Xero Training, Consulting and Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Training, Consulting and Troubleshooting
- Information about Add-On Specialist Software
- Financial management reporting and assistance
- Bookkeeping using MYOB, QuickBooks Online, Xero or Saasu.
- MYOB Certified Consultant
- QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor
- Xero Certified Advisor
- Registered BAS Agent
- Fellow Member of The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
- Certificate IV Financial Services – Bookkeeping
- Accredited Workplace Trainer & Assessor
- TAFESA Certificates at Level III in Information Technology, Business Administration and E-Business
- 16 years experience with MYOB products, bookkeeping and training
Access Software Solutions requires staff complete Professional Development, operate legally and have a high level of competency in all supported versions of MYOB Accounting Software and supported Add On solutions.
MYOB, QuickBooks Online & Xero Training and Consulting is developed specifically for the needs of individual clients and may range from 1 hour consultations for troubleshooting or upgrading to total set-up, training, quarterly monitoring, upgrading, end of year reporting and liaison with client’s accountants.
Access Software Solutions has staff with accounting software experience in all of the following industries: Agriculture, Contracting, Retail, Hardware, Cafe/Restaurant, Hotels, Engineering, Painting, Freight Delivery, Wine (Wholesale & Cellar Door), Tourism, Landscaping, Milk Vendor and Non Profit.
Confidentiality is guaranteed. Access Software Solutions places a high priority on integrity, privacy and confidentiality. Staff operate from a dedicated office equipped with internet security and encrypted filing.
Access Software Solutions has previously traded as LKJ Software Training and WJ & LJ Kennedy-Jones.
Trading hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9:00 am to 4:30 pm. Other times may be available by appointment.